Since 1997, ITeC has been a member of EOTA-European Organisation for Technical Assessment, a framework in which it elaborates European Technical Assessments for CE marking for innovative products and for products without a harmonised standard.
In recent months, ITeC has extended participation in this European organisation, by incorporating representatives into two working groups and into a management organ.
ITeC participates in the following groups:
Working groups for the ETA Guidelines conversion into European Assessment Documents:
- ETAG 004 Working Group External thermal insulation composite system (ETICS). : María Bento and Elisa Guerra
- ETAG 028 Working Group Fire retardant products. : Alberto Diego (leader)
- ETAG 030 Working Group Dowels for structural joints.: Jordi Navarro
- ETAG 034 Working Group Cladding kits. : María Bento (leader)
Horizontal Working Groups:
- PT1 Technical Management. : Santiago del Pozo
- PT9 Dangerous substances. : Santiago del Pozo
- PT10 Seismic actions. : María Bento
- PT12 Rep.: Licinio Alfaro
Management and technical organs:
- Technical Board and General Assembly: Rep.: Santiago del Pozo
- Executive Board. Rep.: Santiago del Pozo
ITeC also undertakes a follow-up of other working group documents, through its participation in the Technical Board.
European Assessment Documents are European technical specifications for the elaboration of European Technical Assessments-ETA. For more information, see the ITeC website, EOTA information section.