Mission, vision and values
ITeC is a private foundation at the service of society working in the field of the construction sector.
Our goals as an organization to support innovation are the generation and transfer of information and knowledge and the provision of technological services to improve the competitiveness of the construction sector agents: organizations, companies and professionals.
The value of our professional technicians and a Board that brings together representative stakeholders from the construction sector as also our own condition as a private non-profit foundation give us a clear position of independence and credibility.
We want to be a benchmark institution in terms of information, innovation and sustainability applied to the construction sector.
We want to be, working together with the patrons, a tool for continuous improvement of construction sector professionals to strengthen their position in the world.
We want to be a qualified voice in the construction sector in terms of knowledge and innovation with special emphasis on Europe and Latin America.
We want to be a benchmark organisation in the field of technical evaluation and certification of innovative products and systems, and the quality of companies.
We want to promote interdisciplinary cooperation of the several agents in the sector putting the expertise of each one at the service of the quality of the product built.
- A professional and multidisciplinary team
- Independence, objectivity and rigour
- Commitment to sustainability
- Responsibility to the social environment
- We promote equal opportunities for men and women
- Transversality: our Board brings together the widest representation of the construction sector
- We listen to our customers to provide trust worthy products and services
- We are committed to technological innovation as a tool to transform a sector and for the improvement of our society
- We support our culture