ITeC has issued six new ETA (European Technical Assessment) certificates:
- An ETA 16/0454 to the product internal partition kitses, W625.es and W628.es, manufactured by Knauf GmbH España. The W11.es, W625.es and W628.es kits are based on gypsum plasterboard and metal frames and are used as non-load-bearing internal partitions (W11.es) and linings (W625.es and W628.es). In partition walls, plasterboards are installed on both sides of the substructure, whereas in lining walls they are installed only on one side.
- An ETA 17/0007 to the product Aluminite® manufactured by Cementos Molins Industrial SA. Aluminite® is a refractory cement made up of calcium aluminate clinker and alumina-rich materials with high compressive strength and high refractoriness.
- An ETA 17/0661 to the product Pyrolite®15 manufactured by Perlita y Vermiculita SL. Pyrolite® 15 is a wet-mix spray-applied fire protective rendering made of gypsum and lightweight expanded vermiculite, among other compounds. The binder is included as part of the dry mix.
- An ETA 16/0645 to the product Faveker® FV manufactured by Gres de Aragón SA. Cladding element: three types of extruded ceramic tiles, Faveker® GA16, Faveker® GA30 and Faveker® GAV.
- An ETA 17/0470 to the product Perlifoc® mortar manufactured by Perlita y Vermiculita SL. Perlifoc® LD is a wet-mix spray-applied fire protective rendering made of gypsum and lightweight expanded vermiculite, among other compounds. The binder is included as part of the dry mix.
- An ETA 17/0236 to the product Webertherm Ceramic Optima and Webertherm Ceramic Plus manufactured by Saint-Gobain Weber Cemarska SA. These are kits for in-situ application to an exterior skin composed of ceramic cladding elements, and the thermal insulation panel has an 40% minimum bonded surface area and supplementary mechanical fixings.
The ETA is the European document which details the technical evaluation of performance of a product that is not covered, wholly or in part, by a harmonised technical specification. The ETA is drawn up by ITeC as an authorised Technical Assessment Body (TAB) and approved in the context of the European Organisation for Technical Assessment (EOTA).
ITeC has been an authorised body for the evaluation of innovative and non-harmonised construction products within EOTA since 1996 and was designated as a TAB for all Product Areas covered by that Regulation under the new (EU) No 305/2011 in March 2013.